Request for Student Records

Student records can now be requested and provided electronically.

Payments for these requests can also be made electronically.

If you are looking for a transcript or require confirmation relating to your education with the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board, it can be done in 3 easy steps: 

1. Complete an 
Online Request for Ontario Student Records
2. Create a School Cash Online Account
3. Make your 
payment on School Cash Online

Your request will be processed when the school receives both the request and the payment at

Please note: If you are still in school or have been out of school for less than one year, there is no fee for these requests. 

Please allow 3-5 business days to process your request. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.